Friday 19 March 2010

Critical Investigation; Next Steps & Targets

Next Steps:
Primarily the first intentional improvement I will need to make would be improving my writing style. Improving both my spelling mistakes and grammar, the would enhance my writing style and the way the whole critical investigated structure. As well as grammar, more media language must also be included such as key terms, media theories and debates. I ought to include as many of the three factors given that my essay is brief from a media perspective. My first draft simply explained but does not relate to neither of the three media influences. Along with the corrections, my footnotes must be altered considering I have stated the names of books.
Targets:
My next draft I summit must ensure to receive one grade higher after making the several changes. Not only the grade above but perhaps by changing my essay with a variety of improvements (stated in above paragraph) and including more research, my critical investigation is therefore likewise to possibly achieve my minimum target grade.
Again further research must be preformed considering my study was brief in terms of books. In order to advance my researching skills, I will need to obtain five more quotes from books, which I must then include all five into my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment